During this current era of Advance Technology. A lot of new technical terms are adding in the world. All of them Web Hosting is the new term which is increasing now a days. let’s us understand what is Web Hosting? First.
A web hosting service is a type of internet hosting services that hosts websites for clients. It’s nothing but internet hosting. Or in simple words it a service that allows organisations and individuals to post a website or web page on the internet.
How it works? it is work by maintaining stable and secure storage spaces. While web hosts provide more than just simple data storage, it’s a core part of their functionality.
What are the types of Web Hosting?
There are mainly four types of hosting services are listed below:
It is non-paid web hosting services. This type of hosting is available with many prominent sites that offer to host some free web pages.
Advantages: – Use website to place advertisement, Free of Cost.
Disadvantages: -Missing Customer support, No control over your website.
Virtual or Shared Hosting
It’s a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the internet. And it’s the most common type of hosting.
Advantages: Easy and affordable, 24/7 technical support, Fully secured by hosting provider.
Disadvantages: Resources can slow down the whole server, Less flexible then dedicated hosting.
This type of hosting is suitable for large website with high traffic.
Advantages: Ideal for large business, Strong database support, Unlimited software support, Powerful email solution, Complete root access to your serves.
Disadvantages : Its very expensive, Requires superior skill sets.
This host lets you place your own web server on the premises of a service provider.
Advantages: Greater band with high up-time, Unlimited software Options, High Security.
Disadvantages: Difficult to configure and debug, Its expensive, Require high skills.
How person can earn from web hosting?
There are several ways for person to make money from Web Hosting are as following under: –
- Making money with Ad Network (e.g., Google, AdSense, Ad Thrive, Media Vine.)
- Selling ad space
- Asking for donation and contribution
- Getting paid for every visitor with Repixel.
- Using our own sites as a portfolio to get projects.
Building own free tools and growing website with these few simple steps: –
- Ad Credits: we can add free Google advertising credits to target our audience.
- 2. Domain Name: Adding our site’s online address and name at www.mydomain-name.com.
- 3. Email Account: Creating an e-mail address @mydomain-name.com
- 4. SSL Certificates: protects online privacy and lets visitors know your own site is secure.
- 5. Virtual website builder: an application that lets even total newbies design beautiful pages.