BR Ambedkar, also known as Babasaheb, was a staunch supporter of Dalit and untouchable rights. He was India’s first Law and Justice Minister.
The ‘architect of the Indian constitution,’ BR Ambedkar, was a freedom fighter, economist, and jurist.
He was the prominent leader of India’s Dalit Buddhist Movement. Babasaheb Ambedkar dedicated his life to creating a society in which all people are treated equally. BR. Ambedkar did many mass movement for the women
Ambedkar says ”They cannot make history who forget history”. Like this quote, we connect ourselves with present circumstances that currently, we are not taking precautions like masks, senitizer despite facing massive disaster in the past year.
Ambedkar Jayanti 2021: Today marks the 130th anniversary of BR Ambedkar’s birth. Here are a collection of Babasaheb Ambedkar’s best inspiring quotations.
- “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”
- “The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends”
- “Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering Otherwise both will wither and die”
- “Life should be great rather than long”
- “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity”
- “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society”
- “So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you”
- “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved”
- “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government:
Article By: Hemant Sahu, The Literature Times